Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I access my student portal?
How do I login to Canvas?
How do I apply if I am a new CE student?
How do I apply if I am already an active SDCCD college student, but I am new to CE?
- Use this link to complete your CCCApply Noncredit Application at SDCCE
- Please contact SDCCE’s Admissions & Records or visit a Welcome Center online or a campus near you for next steps
How do I apply/enroll if I am a returning CE student?
- Visit mySDCCD and login to your account
- Select Student Quicklinks
- Select CE Enroll and select the term (fall, spring, or summer)
- Click OK
- Answer the questionnaire (must answer all questions)
- Click OK
- Type in the Class Nbr
- Click Enter
- Enter Permission Number if required (note that permission numbers are not required for all classes)
- Click Proceed to Step 2 of 3
- Click Finish Enrolling
Where can I find my student ID?
Your student ID is included the welcome letter that was sent to the e-mail you entered on the application. If you cannot find the e-mail, please submit a request using this link, include your photo ID, and the information will be provided.
Where do I create a mySDCCD account (student portal)?
After you receive a welcome e-mail with your 10 digit student ID, visit this page to create an account.
What should I do if I have a hold on my record?
If you have a hold (service indicator) on your record, you will not be able to register for class through the student portal. Please submit a request using this link for help to enroll.
Who do I contact with general questions?
Who do I contact if I forgot my password?
You can reset your password at https://sdpss.sdccd.edu/reset/. You will need the answers to the security questions that you created when setting up your account.
If you do not remember your security questions, submit a request along with Government issued photo ID and we can reset password for you at https://mysdccd.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/group/19.
Who do I contact to make changes/corrections to my student record?
The Student Services Professionals can assist you with changes. Please submit a request at the following link. Supporting official documents required.
Examples of changes/corrections include:
- Name change (married, divorced, change due to naturalization) (Legal name change documents required, Government issued photo ID required and Proof of SSN required)
- Incorrect Social Security Number=(SSN) (Government issued photo ID and Proof of SSN required)
- Add Social Security Number=SSN (Government issued photo ID and Proof of SSN required)
- Incorrect date of birth (Government issued photo ID required)
- Duplicate Records (Government issued photo ID required and proof of SSN required)
How do I contact a counselor?
How do I contact Disability Support Programs and Services?
How do I request a verification of my enrollment or attendance?
Complete the Release of Student Information form located on your Student Portal by clicking on the Documents and Forms tab, then Forms tab and open the fillable PDF. Save the form and download it.
Submit Upload the Release of Student Information form to the campus you attended along with Government issued photo ID at https://mysdccd.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/group/19